- Great staff! Right from the manager (Francis) to the chef (Roberto) to all other people - were extremely helpful. The manager would often stop-by to engage with people and help with arrangements
- Great pool and wonderful deck for breakfast or evening drink
- The restaurant has limited menu (like most others in the town) but the food is really good. Chef Roberto is very kind to customize the dishes for you. They were very helpful to make special food for my toddler son
- Good Spa. Was more expensive than the ones in the town but definitely very clean and trained staff
- Can arrange baby-sitters on demand
- Offer free tuk-tuk service to the town within a 5 min notice
Our stay good even better as we got upgraded to a suite.
- For a hotel that is just 1.5 years old the facility could be better maintained. Still very clean and good but doesn't feel like as new as it is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kiridara is an elegant, contemporary and luxurious boutique hotel located in the mystical city of Luang Prabang. Our 24 room boutique hotel scaled on a hillside and surrounded by native teak forests, offers panoramic views of Mount Phou Si, with easy access to central Luang Prabang and Luang Prabang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Kiridara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kiridara Hotel Luang Prabang