“This place will lift your spirits”

Le Cafe Ban Vat Sene
Cuisines: French, Cafe, Soups, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Todos Santos, Mexico
“This place will lift your spirits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

As we were quite down after we fouhnd out how bad our hotel was, we needed something uplifting. Well this place will do that. The fresh salad and good wine made my wife almost act like orgasmic Sally in 'Harry met Sally'. For me I had a very nice pizza, a nice change after a few days of less preferable dishes on the way to Luang Prabang.
The second night we ended up here again because L'Oliphante was booked solid. Again our experience was delightful with pleasant staff and great French food.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hermosa Beach
“Best Neapolitan pizza ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We love Asian food, but sometimes you need a taste of home. We stopped here because it was busy, a good sign, the fabulous decor & the menu. We shared the Neapolitan pizza & loved it. Juicy with fresh basil & tomatoes, very crispy crust....we loved it so much we came back another day & ordered it again.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Quiet, classy cafe with outstanding food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

Based on other TA reviews, my husband and I visited our last evening in Luang Prabang. The food was fresh and delicious! My husband ordered a pasta dish and raved about it. Considering that he is a fairly picky eater, that is something spectacular.
I highly recommend this quaint cafe! Truly one of the best meals during our 2 week trip through Thailand and Laos...

• Visited November 2013
“A quiet spot with great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I ate here twice because I liked the food so much the first time. The food has a french style and is very good. It is not expensive and a comfortable place to sit.

Visited November 2013
Bellingen
“Quality AND Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

This place is the best. Fabulous service, beautiful food, lovely atmosphere, qualty food and great value. This cafe has been my best cafe experience in Luang Prabang. The waiters were very attentive and polite. We are on a budget because we are travelling for a year. This place cost a bit more but it it worth every penny. And - you do great great value. I ordered a Baget with jam, butter and cream cheese. They gave you 2 butters which is great for those big Bagets. The serving of cream cheese was generous. I love this cafe!!