Tripadvisor
Luang Prabang
Open today: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best aromatherapy message ever

With so many massage places to choose from in luang probang I am glad that I did my research and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
EvieK123
Sheffield, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best Massage ever

went there to relax a bit with 2 hours body massage, it was amazing and my impression was the smile... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $148.23
from $45.13
from $30.77
More Info
All reviews great massage oil massage hotel spa visiting luang prabang masseuse skilled laos
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I stayed at this boutique hotel 6-14 Jan 2020. Comfy n cosy hotel. Friendly staffs. All my needs are met with satisfaction. Very professionally run hotel. I visited the hotel spa twice. The spa treatments were good and very values for money. I would recommend my friends to visit Luang Prabang , to stay at MyLaoHome boutique hotel. To visit their spa for various massages.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank AT_Sing
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

So good that we had 3 massages in 3 days. And all of them were fantastic. After 2 minutes you just know you are in good hands. The masseurs we had had a great technique, were friendly and gave us a great feeling. We did an other massage at an other place which was even a lot cheaper but it is clear that you get what you paid for! So please spend a little more and enjoy your massage at this place. No phones and talking during the massages.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank 502hjr
Reviewed January 7, 2020

When I was based in Luang Prabang, this was the place that I look forward to after a long week. Masseuse were all highly experience and professional with the massage. Comparable with the major spas and hotel massages but only a fraction of the price. I have done several of their packages but my favorite is still the 1 hr oil massage as the masseuse will check which area we’ll like to focus on and its very much customizable. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank LaFuiteDouce
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

The spa was lovely and the masseuse who provided ninety minutes of foot reflexology was so gifted and kind. My whole body feels at peace.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019

It's the best massage I've ever had, good service with lovely staff, the spa room is clean and reasonably priced, relaxing with soft music. I really like it. I'll be back soon.

Date of experience: December 2019