“I crave thee...”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I love the spread of sandwiches and various delicacies this cafe has to offer. It is located along the Nam Khan river and overlooks it. Good coffee, good food, good service. Nothing more I can ask for. ;)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,457)

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I went the mid morning to have a coffee and pain au chocolat but they had run out of them, so had to settle for chocolate chip cookies. A great location near the Nam river with comfortable chairs looking out over it. The coffee was good to very good but as the actual cafe building is over the road it was another totally hot by the time it got to me!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is the best coffee that I had in all of SE Asia trip.
Was told it is grown in Southern Laos.
I had the breakfast bagel also and sat outside sipping my wonderful cup of coffee!
I would recommend this coffee shop to anyone who loves excellent coffee at very reasonable prices.
This is a must for anyone visiting Luang Prabang, as many of the locals can be found here.

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

The smell of the coffee when you walk in is just like that you get in England. The menu is neatly displayed behind the counter on boards with the prices and a few images. Didn't purchase any cakes or confectionary as their seemed to be a lot of flies landing on the semi open air display. Only the cakes to the right where kept in a sealed counter but we're pricy.

I ordered ice cream and coffee. The ice cream I would highly recommend, was very nice and there are lots of natural flavors and mixes to choose from.
The coffee was nice however they should have walked the mug as it was slightly under tempreture when it arrived. Cold foam is no fun but the flavor and coffee was good.
Recommended place to go if you want that coffee shop feeling

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We really enjoyed sitting outside at the sunny tables overlooking the river. Good 9 grain bread too.