“Impressive coffee and bakery cafe”
Review of Joma Bakery Cafe

Joma Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Luang Prabang
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Impressive coffee and bakery cafe”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stopped by Joma cafe in town for breakfast early morning. I had hot cappuchino and oat toast bread with mango and cream. I loved it. In the afternoon I had hot latte with cinnamon roll which is the best I have ever had. I was happy to use free wifi here. Next day I went to Joma bakery cafe near the river. I was impressed with the beautiful house. As I had iced coffee with blueberry pie I felt like I was at home. Inside I enjoyed the river view. I felt relaxed and did not want to leave the place. Wanna go back again to try all of the things in the cafe.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Tokyo, Japan
“An absolutely great lunch stop!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I can never forget the delicious salad sandwiches and the creamy coffee that I had at Joma Bakery Cafe. And I must not forget to mention the ham croissant, my wife’s favorite. Although at times I feel that the price is a bit on the higher side, however, the quality and efficient service of the staff deserves applause. The bread that they serve at Joma is indeed very fresh and the strongly flavored coffee is simply awesome. Definitely want to come back again and help myself to the other delicacies!

• Visited July 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Gorgeous!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The food here is lovely, as are the chai lattes. Mmmm! The bagels are lovely too. Great breakfast, especially the oat toast with mango and creme fraiche.

Visited July 2013
Nonthaburi, Thailand
“Good for coffee time!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We visited twice while travelling in Luangprabang in July 2013. The Club Sandwich is the best and value for money. Iced cappuccino coffee is good taste but the blended lemonade juice is not my type. Lot of menu to try. Great to have WIFI signal to use.

• Visited July 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Joma Cafe”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This chain, which apparently is a Canadian-Lao-Thai venture, is great. You find it everywhere, the prices are OK, the coffee great, the sandwiches wickedly good and there is wi-fi. Starbucks move over.

Visited August 2013