“Good food”

Ranked #10 of 208 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant is located on both sides of Main street with an Indoor and Air-conditioned section on one side and an outdoors section in the other under mango trees. Renowned for its authenticity, offers the best of traditional Lao Cuisine from simple dishes to feasts fit for Royalty. Staffed with knowledgeable and friendly employees who will guide you through the many local delicacies on offer.
Reviewed September 26, 2010

One of the restaurants I tried out during my 2 days in town. I must say the food was pretty tasty. From what I recall, its was pretty expensive by local standards. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and would recommend to my friends.

ManagerHotel1, Directeur général at 3 Nagas Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2014

Dear Omeeda,

Thank you very much for stopping by 3 Nagas and try the food, which was many times awarded 'Best Lao food' in Luang Prabang.

We are pleased to know the team cater to your needs and that you enjoyed the restaurant, food and atmosphere.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

There are newer reviews for 3 Nagas Restaurant

Reviewed August 20, 2010

Great atmosphere!!! The food was pretty good, but the place is beautiful! The service was excellent. The chef came to check on us as well!

Sabaidee Rebels49,

Thank you very much for selecting 3 Nagas restaurant to enjoy your dinning experience; we are glad you had a memorable time with us.

We strive to provide the best service quality of service to our guests, indeed your feedback is exceedingly important; it will serve as an encouragement to all of our ambassadors & to the management team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in Luang Prabang,

Reviewed May 3, 2010

Dimly lit mainstreet outdoor table was nice, service excellant. Food was inventive and tastey. Wife did get sick after (we put it down to the Laap as it was the only dish we didnt share anywhere and the chicken seemed a bit raw, although it was hard to tell in the lighting). Felt the bill was over the top, in my opinion there are much cheaper options with better food nearby.

1  Thank OzzieJim

Sabaidee OzzieJim,

I would you like to personally thank you for your comment after your dinner at our restaurant.

We are sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation you experienced after dinner.
I shared your comment with the Chef & the service team and be assured that we are learning from our mistakes.

Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always take in consideration the positive and negative comments in order to improve and provide you our best quality of service.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and we do hope to have the chance to welcome you back at 3Nagas restaurant,

Regards,

Reviewed March 22, 2010

The food at 3 Nagas Restaurant was the best we had during our stay in Laos. It is obvious that the chef has put some thought into the menu and there is something for everyone, though we would have liked to see more vegetarian dishes on the menu. We understand that the Laoations eats lots of meat, so they specially prepared something for us. The Loa food is great. We also had lunch under the trees where we shared a lovely pizza with wild mushrooms - a restaurant that is really worth the visit!

Dear Button-up,

We strive to provide the best service quality of service to our guests, indeed your feedback is exceedingly important.

We well noted your comments about the vegetarian option and since then new dishes have been added to the menu.

We hope to have have the chance to welcome you back at 3Nagas restaurant.

Reviewed March 14, 2010

I have been dreaming about the good food we enjoyed at 3 Nagas restaurant. It has been 3 weeks since our visit and still my mouth water when I think of the tasty dishes we had there. I can really recommend the mushroom dish steamed in banana leaf (I had it twice) while my husband's favourite is the local sausages. Maybe we go back for Chinese NY next year, the food really is worth the trip!

Dear GermansBKK,

We hope to have have the chance to welcome you back at 3Nagas restaurant.