The BelleRive is a really special place. What I loved about the BelleRive:
1. The hotel is small, but very charming, clean, and beautifully-decorated. We stayed in their standard (cheapest) room, and even the standard room was spacious, comfortable, and had a great view of the Mekong.
2. The hotel is in a very central location. It is a quick walk to nearby restaurants, stores, and spas.
3. The breakfast was delicious, with excellent Laotian or Western selection. You can enjoy it on a private deck overlooking the river.
4. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
5. The room rates were very reasonable for the time I traveled there. Definite value for money.
Though there seem to be many quaint boutique hotels in LPB, I wouldn't even bother trying other places. Do stay at the BelleRive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel awarded Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years and recently inducted into HALL OF FAME on the World’s Largest Travel Site. This designer boutique hotel - situated at the shore of the Mekong River and in the historical centre of the peninsula - offers luxury accommodation and tranquility for independent travelers with high standards. The hotel features 13 rooms, 4 of them in the protected former residence of the mayor, and a charming Terrace restaurant on the Maekong Riverbank. Free Bicycles, Minibar, WiFi and a delicious breakfast variety make your stay a delightful experience. Book your room now - The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel is looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you in this unique world heritage town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The BelleRive Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.