My girlfriend got food poisoning here after eating the creamy bacon pasta with apple mash (not sure of the actual name) and was sick the next full day with food poisoning. We were a little skeptical about going here after reading some of the other reviews about food poisoning, but still wanted to go due to the mostly positive feedback. In hindsight I would just try somewhere else. I'm just glad our itinerary wasn't that tight. The service was good and the food was tasty, but nothing outstanding.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.