All reviews hot water stayed here great location night market mount mosquitoes balcony shower
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2018

We were stayed there for 3 days . The rooms were neat and clean. and were wooden old style. However the location is not good. The owner is good. Breakfast is free. But you only get 2 breads and egg in breakfast only . and bleak coffee only. I will recommend go outside and explore the breakfast options . as there are lot available.and one awful thing was there we asked him to clean up the room as we were staying in hotel .The owner told us that they clean a room once in 2 days . It was quiet strange to us. As we expect cleaning daily.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here two nights. Room was spacious, has good aircon. We really liked toilet separated from shower. Close to restaurants, tour shops but in a very calm surrounding. No breakfast on site but the closest place is two minute walk. Cold and hot water is always available. The host is super friendly and helpful, he guided us to a doctor, translated and helped us with everything. His friend arranged us transport to Vang Vieng which was fairly priced and on time.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Budapest81
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Things started weird here as I booked through booking.com but the hotel seemed not to expect me. They asked if I was sure it was the right hotel. Luckily they had a room anyway. I think I may have been the only one there. I never saw other tourists. The place has a really rustic feel. All wood and a bit open air. I really liked the room. The AC was great and the room stayed dark because of the wood windows. But because of the slats in the door, bugs got in. I wore mosquito spray the whole night. Also the staff didn’t speak English so they couldn’t help me and didn’t even have a city map. Basically I just had a room. The hotel is a bit far from the central area like the night market and restaurants. Maybe a 10-15 min walk which wasn’t bad except sometimes you just want to have that cute cafe next door. I felt like I was making the trek several times a day. I probably wouldn’t stay here again just because of the location. There are so many options in town.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank KelseyInHanoi
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend 22yo stayed here and would definitely recommend it! Very clean, comfortable, modern but staying with traditional wood style.

We were using google maps and it wouldn't show up for us. If you put in the street name and walk towards that it's down a little street, a yellow sign with the name pointing down.
Another way would be to put in utopia restaurant in. Utopia is down a little street but don't take that turn, when that turns on your left keep walking down and you'll see the sign for your hotel on your left after about 3 minutes walk. These are rubbish directions but hope they're some help!

Very helpful staff

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Extremely clean, location is great, wifi worked well. There’s a nice modern look to the rooms and the shower is completely separate from the rest of the bathroom which we found very practical. Love the owner, his English is amazing and he’s a really cool funny guy. You can see how much work they put into the hotel to keep it maintained.

Date of stay: May 2018