“Handled or group very nicely”

Restaurant The House, LAO FOOD and Western
Ranked #43 of 208 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Cuisines: Belgian, French, Italian, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Welcome at Restaurant 'The House' in Luang Prabang. Are Lao Chiefs welcome you. Our menu has a lot of traditional Lao dishes and also Western food. See the update menu, see you at "The House" restaurant. We have for you a selection of 21 Belgian beers in the fridge..
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We were there on a group tour and the restaurant handled our group very easily. They were ready for us, the food was hot and tasty and the staff polite.

The owner greeted us himself and worked the table. We all had a good time. I would like to try for dinner. We were on the porch and the atmosphere was nice.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant The House, LAO FOOD and Western

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Went there during my stay in luang prabang. Food was good, atmosphere very laid back , owners were so sweet and friendly! I had a misbooking and they dropped me off in town and tried to help. Also belgium beer still is the best in the world ;-)
Would reccomand anyone to go there!

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Would reccomand anyone to go there!

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Great place for delicious food! We ate pizza, lasagna and local food and was delicious. is The staff is friendly!
Also for the belgium beer this is the place to be.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We arrived in Luang Prabang after beeing on the road for more than 40 days of travelling. When we heard about a Belgian restauarant serving Belgian food we had to go and take a look.

My friend had the beef stew while I enjoyed the meatballs. It was great to have these tastes of home after living on rice and noodles for more than a month. We couldn't resist ordering one of theBelgian beers. Naturally, the price is higher than the local Lao Beer due to transport and taxes, but still a welcome change.

We stayed until closing time talking to the owner who listened to our stories and told some of his own. Too bad there is curfew in Lao, or we would probably still be sitting there.