- the pumpkin soup was outstanding
- the Lao espresso was presented well
- the cocktails were well balanced and delicious
- the coq au vin was decent but ...
- ...the accompanying pasta was very mushy (al dente probably happened 5 minutes before the pasta got pulled out of the water)
- the salad was seriously overdressed
- I really hate eating at places where there isn't a single woman visible on the staff. The place was TEAMING with waiters, greeters, bartenders, and trainees. You couldn't hire ONE girl??
- I understand that this place is trying to present itself as very upscale, hence the prices. But if you're going to do this, make sure you're near flawless. I've had better everything at
affordable prices (relative to the location) except for the soup.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.