I stayed here for 2 nights in May 2013. This hotel is only 5 rooms, nice location on Sakkaline road and the same street of night market. This hotel is quiet, suitable for people who want to rest. Staffs are really nice and helpful. you can borrow the bicycle to ride around the town. the only weak point of it is the hotel doesnt serve any food, even snack. anyway, still a very lovely place to come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated under the new management, Burasari Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Chang Hotel Luang Prabang