We have stayed at this hotel several days. We preferred it as other hotels are too high priced in this town. We had room No. 7, which is the best room we have seen in this hotel. The rooms are clean and the staff is very nice. A little disadvantage is the breafast, which easily could be improved by serving state-of.the-art cafe latte.
We loved the woodel floors and the antique interior. We would certainly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon entering Café de Laos Inn, sister property of Burasari Heritage, you will be instantly charmed by the simple pleasures of this traditional yet modern colonial style guest house with all the warmth, friendliness and generosity from the local Lao people. Located right in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, this is the ideal base to explore the National Museum, Royal Palace, the tempting night market and to take in all of the flavors of this ancient town. imagine you self sat on the hotel terrace with a fresh drink, overlooking the inspiring daily morning monk alms ceremony passing by. A truly special location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Chang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Chang Hotel Luang Prabang