We stayed here for two nights following six nights at the Ramayana, also in Luang Prabang. It seems to me that some of your reviewers have succumbed to the dreaded fits of hyperbole. Descriptions of cave like rooms so dark that people were bumping into things seem a little far-fetched. If this is the case, a trip to the opticians may be in order. I was able to read my book with no problem, and this is coming from a person with only one eye! The rooms were small but comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The lack of television was a blessing.
The hotel is located on the main road that goes through the old town about five to ten minutes walk to the bars, cafes and night market.
The breakfast was adequate although you would be well advised to stick to the tea. Overall, for the money, this is a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated under the new management, Burasari Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Chang Hotel Luang Prabang