“a joke”
Review of Lotus Spa

Lotus Spa
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had a foot massage yesterday (half massage as I left after 25 minutes), the skinny guy had no idea what he was doing and he didn't care at all, moving the hand just to do something and look around all the time. Sometimes he was so distracted that he gave up moving the hand. Few meters from this Spa in a small street next to Mango restaurant there is "mint massage", for one dollar more you'll get a great professional massage.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I came here for a facial and left so upset by the service. What their facial consists of is leading you to a dingy room, laying you on a table and covered you in towels, then lathering honey on your face leaving you there 20 minutes, then wiping off with babywipes, then putting another mask on your face, leaving for 20 minutes, wiping off with babywipes, then it's over.
Meanwhile you're in this dingy room with the door wide open while people are all chattering outside getting eaten alive by mosquitos. DO NOT COME HERE. Not even worth the small price.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

It's happen yesterday 11.12.2012, its till 9.45pm, even I know close at 10.30pm. But the staff just ignore without explaint anything and shout "CLOSE..CLOSE...CLOSE..." I don't understand why this kind place was listed in tripadvisor.Lotus Spa should hired more client friendly, able speak English receptionist . My last words " how for us to help local, when they can't help themselves".
Not a recommended place to come

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Enjoyed my massage at the Lotus Spa, after having rather unprofessional ones elsewhere in Luang Prabang. Enjoyed the place, the treatment, and am planning to go back.

1  Thank CarolineRoma