“Place stinks no really it smells badly of damp”
Review of Lotus Spa

Lotus Spa
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Place stinks no really it smells badly of damp”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Foot massage was ok. I'm being charitable as I write this, but the spa stinks of damp.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Waitarere

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Bad Massage and bacterial infection on legs!!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Please do not go here. Me and Husband went 2 days ago and aside from the massage being as proffesional as my 6 year old neice could give, immidaitely after an aromatherapy massage, I noticed red patches on my legs which have now turned into a follicle infection and my husband has the same. Totally disgusting. I went back in yesterday to show them what had happened and asked them to freshen up thier oil and towels but the guy on the counter just looked at me blankly... Just don't bother, I would pay double NOT to have this infection which will probably scar. Will spare you all the photos.
On the plus side, nobody tried to touch me in inappropraite places.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank TheBoon
Cardiff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DONT DO IT!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

awful experience and had to stop the "therapist" from touching me in places that I did not want anyone but my husband touching! Stopped the massage and left. Not nice

Visited May 2012
Hanoi, Vietnam
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic Massage after the warm day walking”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Great Massage. A lot of people recommend to go there for a massage. that's why we decided to go there. After the massage I got new. Professional staff and rasonable price, around 30.000 kip per pax (less than 5 USD) 60 minutes massage.

Visited April 2012
Singapore
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Unprofessional staff!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Honestly, I do not remember how good/bad the massage is because I was too distracted by my masseuse chatting with her colleague on the next bed. They were talking and laughing the whole time I was having the massage, and I cannot relax at all. Personally, I like going to massage to relax my whole body and not having unnecessary noises. At some point, I was contemplating whether to leave after 15 minutes. Initially, I booked for a 2 hours massage, but changed after 15 minutes to a 1 hour massage because it was a waste of time and money.

Visited January 2012