“DONT DO IT!!!”

Cardiff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DONT DO IT!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

awful experience and had to stop the "therapist" from touching me in places that I did not want anyone but my husband touching! Stopped the massage and left. Not nice

Visited May 2012

Hanoi, Vietnam
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic Massage after the warm day walking”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Great Massage. A lot of people recommend to go there for a massage. that's why we decided to go there. After the massage I got new. Professional staff and rasonable price, around 30.000 kip per pax (less than 5 USD) 60 minutes massage.

Visited April 2012
Singapore
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Unprofessional staff!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Honestly, I do not remember how good/bad the massage is because I was too distracted by my masseuse chatting with her colleague on the next bed. They were talking and laughing the whole time I was having the massage, and I cannot relax at all. Personally, I like going to massage to relax my whole body and not having unnecessary noises. At some point, I was contemplating whether to leave after 15 minutes. Initially, I booked for a 2 hours massage, but changed after 15 minutes to a 1 hour massage because it was a waste of time and money.

Visited January 2012
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Rubbish”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

This Spa looks attractive from the outside. Once inside the staff seem uninterested. Anyhow we decided to give it a try and we were extremely disappointed. My partner had a therapist who stopped mid treatment to pop outside to buy her snack from a street vendor. Why she wasn't able to ask one of her twenty colleagues will never make sense. The premises looks like it has seen better days maybe in the early 90s. The receptionist is also uninterested and unenthusiastic. It smelled musty and damp. For a foot massage it is tolerable if you're desperate but I dread to think what a body massage would entail. While we were there a customer was forced to shower (as all their treatments require) only to appear seconds later asking for a towel as the one they had left him was dripping wet as it had been used by the previous client in the same room. We were not impressed by the massage and the never ending chatter between the therapists. Give it a miss if you can.

1 Thank MalaysianBarbie
London
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Looks lovely but not a good place for massage”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Went there for a 60min massage, passing by few times on my way to guesthouse, it looked busy and cheap so we went for a try. The massage it self is not that bad, I would say average and felt good after a long long walk but you could see the lack of technique. Anyway that is not what anoyed me. Problem came more from the constant noise, people working there talking together even with friends that are non therapist. Answering their phone and unreal but my masseuse got up to go buy some food when a vendor set up her stall and she even waited there for her food to cook, so basicslly I was there waiting and looking losing time and money

Visited December 2011