The plus of the hotel is defintely its location: very central, across from the palace, 50 m away from the Mekong river, main street and Phu Si hill ! It is an historical building that has been recently renovated and the rooms have all ameneties and are nicely decorated, giving it charm and caracter. It is a good value for money !!!
It is next to a temple so there can be monks singing near by at 4am on full moon days, and some other client can get up early to see monks receiving alms. We heard some noise at night but it was so disturbing, and thought it was part of the Luang Prabang experience. May be rooms on the morning market side are noisy in morning, but we didn't hear a thing in main building !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A converted old mansion, the Ramayana Boutique Hotel provides 15 nicely decorated rooms, surrounded by nice garden and trees. Our location is one of the best in town. We are situated right next to the national museum, the morning market and Wat Mai temple. Literally a few minutes walking away are the main street, mekong river and night market. We provide breakfast and selected Asian and western dishes for lunch in our small restaurant and bar. We offer in-room massage services to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Ramayana Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramayana Boutique Hotel Luang Prabang
- Ramayana Boutique Hotel And Spa