Really great hotel close to the night market. Corridors and room decor is just fabulous!
Breakfast food selection could have been better, but it's just a minor thing.
Overall, excellent value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A converted old mansion, the Ramayana Boutique Hotel provides 15 nicely decorated rooms, surrounded by nice garden and trees. Our location is one of the best in town. We are situated right next to the national museum, the morning market and Wat Mai temple. Literally a few minutes walking away are the main street, mekong river and night market. We provide breakfast and selected Asian and western dishes for lunch in our small restaurant and bar. We offer in-room massage services to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ramayana Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramayana Boutique Hotel Luang Prabang
- Ramayana Boutique Hotel And Spa