“Made my day”
Review of Cote Rotie

Cote Rotie
Ranked #14 of 417 Restaurants in Karachi
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Extensive Menu, good service. you will never be disappointed with choices available in food and drinks.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 25, 2018

its truly fantastic the decorum the food the service and the charges its literally awesome.. have a wonderful experience last night with my family

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 6, 2018

In one word my experience was "WOW". Excellent food with excellent service and Superb Hospitality ***** :) Worth going as my mom really enjoyed it :)

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Anam F
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, great place; Steak Frites, Lamb Burger, Linguine,Shaquilles, salmon on potatoes and the Salted Caramel ice cream are a definitive win!! Child friendly as well :)

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Mustafa I
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Cote Rotie is a gem and in my opinion is on eof Pakistan's finer high end restaurants. Much of my review from my visit six months ago is intact. I avoided the bread basket instead ordered a few starters. Calamari was average and the steak salad was delicious. Out of the four main courses, the tenderloin steak was fantastic, the lamb shank was average - simply because a competitor does is much better, chicken parmesan was a pleasant surprise and the wild mushroom pasta was unparalleled. I continue to believe Cote Rotie makes the best pasta in town.

The damage is about $25 per head and almost worth it. Service is remarkable. For its competition, I'd like to add watch out!

Date of visit: December 2017