“Quality food at a great price”
Review of Cafe Flo

Cafe Flo
Ranked #6 of 368 Restaurants in Karachi
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

French-style restaurant on the upper end of the scale, though not price-wise by Western standards. Nice ambience with both outdoor and indoor areas, the table layout is very good. Pleasant relaxed environment with attentive and friendly but professional service, very busy the midweek night we were there which created an attractive buzz . Food is excellent, almost entirely European style. I had three-cheese ravioli which was tasty, and pan-fried sea-bass fillets on a bed of delicious garlicy spinach. Other dishes were also pronounced a success but one of the stand-outs was the lamb cutlets, which we Irish like to think we are somewhat expert on and these were outstandingly tender, tasty and succulent. We paid the equivalent of less than €25 per head which was excellent value. Of course this is without wine – wine is not for sale – but it seems that they are tolerant of one bringing one’s own, provided that it is consumed discreetly. Overall a very pleasant experience at a modest price.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

When I first used to visit this restaurant the food was reasonably good - for most dishes, as was the food, plus there wasn't much competition. On my last few visits I was really disappointed…tasteless cardboard food, and terrible service…slow and largely incompetent. I was horrified at the extremely poor quality of the food when I went there for a large party particularly. The hosts had reserved the entire place and had an outdoor buffet for dinner. It was completely inedible!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

In one phrase: The best french meal I've ever tasted outside France.... I went there of a brunch/lunch on Sunday...wow:
-Eggs Benedict with Salmon
-Chicken in orange sauce and vegetables
-Carrot juice and and espresso

Fresh ingredients, and french savoir-faire... and even better: the ambiance is made to make you feel in France, without falling in the Paris for tourist-bristot-version...

The service: they are remarkable from tie to shoes!

If you ever come to Karachi Cafe Flo is a must! I do not need to say more.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Cafe Flo delivers. Every time. The food is well prepared and tasty, every time. The steaks are done to your liking, the fish is really good and the deserts are good. The service is fine. It is a safe bet if you want to go out and eat and not be disappointed. The ambiance is really nice both inside and outside.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

It was a surprise by my hubby who had made a reservation in advance. The table was decorated with confetti. The meal was delicious. I had a pepper steak with potatoes and lots of other veggies. We were surprised when at the end of the meal we were presented with a chocolate cake with a candle on it!
The ambiance was also great!