“Peri peri love !”

Ranked #35 of 282 Restaurants in Karachi
Cuisines: Portuguese
“Peri peri love !”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Its the best if you are on a diet of course you need to keep your proportions small but the juicy tender chicken is something you cant find anywhere else. I love Cataplana and Espedata.

Karachi
“****”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

yu want to eat out on a regular day/evening. yu would find it one of those places to spend your time and chat with your family, your mum alongwith yu or your friends. i usually hang out at this place whenevr i feel like eating out with my mum, aunties or my ladies. and th food is ethnic, gentile .. in other words, really good ! you'd definitely like it :)

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Very Very Peri Peri......my new found love for chicken”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Not having this chain in India makes me visit Nando's wherever I get. This time it was Karachi (previous was Dhaka)

Just like their absolutely artistic way they present on their website each restaurent decor is very casual, lively and lifts your spirit.

I dont find anything which does not interest me so my plan is to try new dish every time I visit and one day complete all on their menu.

Everything is a must try.....Starters, Maincourse and their fantastic Drinks.

Karachi outlet did not disappoint either, only think is they said they are discontinuing few products due to cost issues (it may be just Pakistan Specific)

But, I'm a fan of this South Africa born Prortugese Chinken Chain. See what I had this time, love the way they serve.

Karachi, Pakistan
“A great place for chicken lovers”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I like the food at nandos and we get a lot of delivery done at home, as it always lives up to its mark in terms of taste and quality

Visited August 2012
“Any day....”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Light grilled food. For people not living in Pakistan two words,try "PERI BITES"..... Would blow you off...

Visited February 2013