Embassy Inn
$97
$90
$170
$112
Hotel Crown Inn(Karachi)(Great Value!)
$32
$76
Agoda.com
All reviewseconomical hotelwalking distancehotel is locatedtariq roadclean hotelsaddarairportcliftonpick
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I was referred by my friend in Karachi for this hotel stay. It is kind of 3 star hotel. Pathetic TV in the room, there is no security or check-in scanning of luggage. I had vegetarian food which was actually good as compared to other outside hotels or first time I had vegetables here and not dal and panneer. No swimming pool or gym. No care for any guest. Room was clean and okay as I didn't like interior of it. All deadly feeling I was getting in it. I wouldn't go next time or anytime to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2011

I stayed here for a night in January while I was transiting through Karachi. I didn't have a booking, but they quickly arranged a spotless room for me. The standard of the furniture and fittings was quite a bit higher than what I have come to expect from hotels in this price range in major cities in Pakistan. All the basics were there, and the decor was tasteful and modern. Breakfast was also pretty good - a buffet with lots of choice. The hotel is reasonably close to the airport (20 minutes or so) which meant I was able to avoid Karachi's famous traffic. The location may not be quite so convenient for people looking to see the sights, but that's for braver people than me to worry about.

I should add that I left my camera charger and battery in my room during my stay. I happened to be passing by three weeks later, and dropped in to check whether they had seen them (my only negative comment is that it seems impossible to get through to this place by telephone; I repeatedly tried to call, but the numbers were always engaged). I was quickly handed both, in a sealed plastic bag with my name, the date they were found, and the name of the staff member that found them written on the side. As a person who frequently forgets things in hotels and doesn't always get them back, I was impressed with the professional and efficient manner in which they dealt with this.

So all things considered, a great option for people who need a good night's sleep for a reasonable price in an exhilarating, but dangerous, city. Thanks again to the management and staff for taking care of my lost property.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank Shanbles
Reviewed July 22, 2010

hi..
embassy inn..
i stay here 4 days , its very exceellent feeeling , i enjoy very much.
once i left my hand bag in the hotel room and go for the airport. but he called me and inform me thnkx to (EMBASSY INN) : ) I m v happy .
i recommended to my all frnds, familys, tht this is the bst hotel for family, here is no jerk things in the hotel. spend ur super holidays. thank u soo much krarchi, embaasy and staff. god blessed u.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank vicky_andoll
Reviewed July 17, 2010

I was in karachi in may 2010. I went out for 25min. Before leaving room i arranged all my things as usual so when i come back then i will know if somesone have touched or moved my things.

UNFORTUNATELY, when i came back to my hotel room i found my things were not in place where i left them then i checked my handbag and found RS20,000 was missing from my bag , there was RS 50000 in cash and RS20,000 was gone missing it was taken by EMBASSY INN ( KARACHI) STAFF AND I am very sure of it because before going out I asked for internet wire and their staff brought the wire, after giving me the wire he was still standing in the room and looking around, I asked him to leave and he started to tell me the story of his father i told him that I am in hurry I have to go out so please leave . Before i left my room I counted my cash and placed everything accordingly.

I complaint to the hotel manager but he did not take any action instead said "WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING LOST FROM YOUR ROOM " his answer surprised me and I thought "THEY ONLY NEED THE BUSINESS (MONEY) BUT THEY CANNOT PROVIDE GOOD SERVICES AND SECURITY'' which we all really need and expect from hotel industry. So it was no use wasting time there so i checked out.

I would like to inform my all friends, brothere, sisters and specially business men to be very careful with EMBASSY INN (KARACHI). I will suggest them to pay little more and stay in a safe hotel where you can feel that you and your things are safe, Find better hotel than EMBASSY INN.

Take care everyone !!!!!and becareful with EMBASSY INN THERE ARE MANY INOCENT THIEVES!!!

ADAM

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
7  Thank adamhk
Reviewed December 21, 2009

I travelled to Karachi for leisure with my 5 year old daughter in December and stayed at Embassy Inn. The Inn is clean, the staff friendly and easily accessible to markets. The hotel staff were very good in meeting our needs timeously. It was well worth the rupees that was spent. I would definitely stay at this establishment should I travel to Karachi again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family