Lowest prices for your stay
$129
Sana
Karachi, Pakistan

Grapevine cafe

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 18, 2019
We visit grapevine cafe at Pc karachi and our experience was great tea and coffee was delicious at grapevine cafe thanks pc team for great service specially mr aatif ali cafe manager provides excellent services and beverages thanks
Trip type: Traveled with family
Responded Aug 23, 2019
Dear Mr. Adnan,

Thank you for writing the review and sharing your experience. We are glad that you like our service.

$71
2.6 miles from Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi
4.9 miles from Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi
View more hotels in Karachi
2,449 results
All reviews pc karachi pc hotel marco polo tai pan housekeeping supervisor excellent service restaurant manager bridal room front office his team room boy lobby area room service executive floor special thanks great experience delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at PC. My experience was immaculate and the manager made it better. I will definitely be staying there again when I’m back in town. The hotel has great amenities along with nice views.

Trip type: Traveled with family
PearlContinental, The Management at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear Guest,

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Asif maqbool is a good and very interested person at the restaurant. I like services. I like the foods and all about dessert. Restaurant is very clean. It has very interesting ambiance and have good music.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing the review and sharing your experience. We are glad that you like our services and had a good time.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

We visit grapevine Cafe at pc Karachi and enjoy the handmade coffee of Mr Aatif Ali our experience was very good we recommend to all if you find a place for best tea and coffee then grapevine Cafe is right place for you must visit grapevine Cafe for grapes promotion also thanks Aatif and PC team for best hospitality.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Irfan,

Thank you for writing the review and sharing your experience. We are glad that you had a good time. Grapes promotion was very successful and our guest has responded very well.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

We visit pc Karachi and have a tea and coffee with my friend we enjoyed a lot the dinks and food is very nice and Mr Aatif Ali manager give us very good services must visit grapevine cafe for grapes promotion also we recommend it to all. Thanks PC team

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Akbaer,

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

I had a short visit to Karachi exact fourth day of Eid, which was exactly my last holiday. I was so tired after Eid festival and wanted to take deep rest for next day hectic routine. Undoubtedly, PC which is my favourite place to live, gave me complete comfort like home. This is fact that that visit happened after 3 months time and previously I expressed my poor experience because of non pakistani GM, who was not pretty good with his guests and staff but my this visit was exactly had an excellent experience, which has been given me for the last 25 years. I want to Express thanks to Malik tanveer, kamran Khan, tabish and many more, who are the assets of this property. I would also say thanks to Salman GM, to whom I met me after 10 years time and found him same energetic professional who is spending some time in the absence of Rehan. Best wishes for future.

Trip type: Traveled on business