Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi
$165
getaroom.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspc karachimarco polopc hoteltai panroom servicerestaurant managerchinese restaurantexecutive floorhousekeeping staffpleasant experiencefood qualityfive starbusiness triphouse keepingcomfortable staymrchandni
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2014

It was an awesome hotel experience in Pakistan I think it's the best hotel in Karachi the service provided was was spontaneous the greeting of departure was so good we didn't except that for me and my family the hotel was awesome

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Usama786
PearlContinental, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Mr. Usama,

It is so wonderful to hear that you had an awesome experience. I am pleased to read that the service was spontaneous. We genuinely are interested in our guests and we want them to have a wonderful and memorable stay with us.

I have passed your kind words to all the team who are indeed very grateful and we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit to Karachi.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My stay in PC Karachi was 20 Mar to 22 Mar 2014, I would be highly appreciated to staff of PC Karachi that they are highly professional staff, awesome room services and house keeping during my stay. However The staff of Miss NOSHEEN AGRM is very professional personality in staff. She is very hard worker, honest, responsible of her job very well.
Thanks

Room Tip: O yes the floors lobby need to improve AC services
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank zeeshan7966
PearlContinental, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Mr. Zeeshan,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. It is indeed a pleasure to read your comments, our highest priority is to provide best services available to our valued guests. Your comments are very encouraging and motivational.

I am very pleased to know that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed our services as well. I have taken note of your room tip regarding air conditioning service and will take necessary steps to improve it.

I hope you will have the same level of satisfaction on your future stays with us.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Very friendly staff , room are very good house keeping excellent, nice food , courteous staff and very secure hotel but lobby was always crowded ...Excellent executive lounge...25-30 min drive from airport ...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RaheelR
PearlContinental, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Raheel,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review. It is a pleasure to know that you like our hotel and its services. Your nice comments are very encouraging.

We want our guests to feel that they feel secure when staying with us so I am glad we succeeded.

I am sure that you will enjoy the same comfort and hospitality on your future visits also.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I would have appreciated this hotel if I had not stayed in 5 Star Dubai hotels. The rooms, furniture and carpets are old. The hotel lobby and hall are always over-crowded with wedding and exhibition guests. Executive rooms are no more comfortable than ordinary rooms. Executive lounge is very small for 3 Executive floors guests. Breakfast place is over-crowded and other in-house restaurants like Chandni are big names with ordinary taste dishes. The renovation of rooms and change of furniture is overdue. Mr. Hashwani should send some of his staff to Avari Towers to see how they have refurbished their rooms to give a look of new hotel and provide comfort to its guests. But PC seems more focused to get its revenue from wedding and corporate functions than from typical hotel guests. Once try Avari Towers and you would never like to stay in any other hotel of Karachi.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Saima_Mohsin
PearlContinental, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Ms. Saima Mohsin,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review on the site. Your comments are in support of the fact that our hotel has become the center of attraction for social event and our valued guest.

I regret that your stay on our Executive floor was not up to your expectations, I have taken note of your concerns regarding Executive Lounge, Restaurant and Rooms. Since your visit last year we have made many changes/renovations and the same are on-going, I am sure when you next visit us you will note the changes.

I am sure that on your next visit you will find Pearl Continental a more comfortable and attractive place to stay. Please do let us know about your next visit to Karachi, me and my team will be happy to have you stay with us once again.

Once again thank you very much for your valuable comments.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Visited Karachi for a couple of nights for the first time in 5 years. Difference is more protected, more security, but inside the same good service and food ! Number of restaurants with good food and service ! Rooms as before, but maybe a renewal is due ?

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank torejohnsen48
PearlContinental, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking time to write review. It is our top most priority to provide safety and security to our guest. It is very encouraging to know that you liked our food and service.

Thank you for appreciating service in restaurants. Further elaborate comments on room would have been helpful.

Please do let us know of your next visit to that we can arrange your room as per your preferences.

Best regards,