“Delicious food that always hits the spot served in a classic bistro setting”

coffee tea n company
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Lahore
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
lahore
“Delicious food that always hits the spot served in a classic bistro setting”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Have been a regular here for some years,and have never been dissapointed,a few times that the food has been not up to my standard in so many years,the staff has replaced immediately and not charged for the food ordered.Recently,the quality in food, service and total ambience has been outstanding..try it ,you won't be dissapointed,its an authentic place...no gimmicks and the food tastes really fresh

1 Thank muddyLahore

Lahore, Pakistan
“Coffee tea & company Lahore BAD customer service, expensive & average food”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

If you want to be insulted, lied and cheated to then must visit coffee tea and company in Lahore. They are least trained in customer service. I went their and used my visa card which offered me discount at CTC. First time they didn't offer me discount. Next time I asked them if the promotion is on and they said yes. At the time of billing, they dragged their feet. Embarrassed me in front of my friends asking me questions like who told you that your card has promotion, is this your card, is this a gold card. In the end didn't honor my card and didn't have the decency to tell me that. I Spoke to my bank because I was really pissed off. When my bank spoke to them they said to me we will give you discount next time.......I said dude wise up I am not coming back here to be insulted again. Their manager - short and thin guy practically threw discounted among in front of m and said 'here your discount money'. I have launched a written complaint with my visa card provider to take them off the list. Morons.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank MuneezaS S
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
“Awesome place”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This place has good ambience, good food, good deserts and good service. The prices are a bit on the high end but nonetheless quality is ensured. Parking outside is a MAJOR issue. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Fizza M
Allen, TX
“Good for snacks”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Visited a couple of times for coffee and snacks and as always really liked the place.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Naveed Z
Lahore
“good cofee but poor sitting arrangments”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

cofee is good, even better than average ... but sitting arrangments are too stupid ... like sitting on a railway station ...

they must improve