Tripadvisor
Lahore
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews boutique hotel cube restaurant indoor pool shower area fantastic hotel checking in booked this hotel royal suite polite staff comfortable environment restaurant staff quality of food room service shopping area comfortable stay business trip pakistan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time in nishat. In Lahore this is my favorite place. Mr.sabir at reception is so professional and passionate about the customer service. Really enjoy my trip. All the staff are very courtes

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
nishathotelgulberg, Front Office Manager at The Nishat Hotel (Gulberg), responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Mehak,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest feedback is something our staff takes great pride in. Your feedback has been shared with our team and concern colleague has been appreciated for extending quality service. We look forward to welcoming again soon.
Fazal Haleem
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Lovely hotel with very comfortable & clean rooms -- luscious pillows and comfortable mattresses. Plenty of room for all your things, and a very clean bathroom for showers. The staff are excellent, responding to everything quickly and efficiently.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us thoroughly. A positive guest feedback is something our staff takes great pride in. Your feedback has been shared with our team and appreciated all for extending quality service. We look forward to welcoming again soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Excellent ambiance and awsome experience, 100% recommended for business and leisure stay.

Hotel team is awesome specially Mr. Zeeshan Riaz and Team is superb, no else hotel have such nice team, as experience through Pakistan and all big chains.

Appreciate courteous bell boy Adil Zafar.

Only improvement area is THE EVER SUPER SLOW ELEVATOR, need to speedy a bit.

Reviewed December 19, 2019

I couldn't connect to internet all day and nobody helped us.
Room is so cold and after calling reception they sent a person dont have any knowledge and off course they couldn't solve. I am using hairdryer and hot water for heating the room right now. I will be sick. This is second stay of nishat but this the last.

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

Wow what a hotel me and my wife go on at least 3or4 holidays a year this must be in my top 3 because this time we took our baby with us and not only they looked after me and my wife but also our son who is 9 months old they made us Feel so relaxed as far as we know the hotel is new and the staff wow what good friendly staff they have even up to there drivers were great the food is great and it’s fresh because I asked for boneless chicken and I like it spicy guaranteed they made that fresh for me I don’t know many hotels that do that and the buffet wow there so much to choose from even Chinese food me and my wife while we were there we checked out other hotels in the same area but pls believe me there was very big rush no parking very very noisy and to much traffic noise but this our hotel specious paring not much noise from traffic plus the security was so good we felt safe even up to security guards were so helpful and friendly we stayed in room 405 what a room it was everything we needed my child’s clothes needed cleaning as he had none left the laundry people washed and dried my sons clothes I’m matter of hours they smelled so fresh I just want to say last thing you have to go see yourself to believe the most important thing is you want to be cared and looked after they did that they made me and my family feel at home it was a clean and immaculate hotel we’ve been to definitely in my top 3 hotels list thank you again for the hospitality you gave us.Tariq,Vlada and my son Rihan.thanks again

Trip type: Traveled with family