“Yay! Fish pedicures!”

Sakana - The First Fish Spa
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was recommended this place from my travel agent who planned my trip to Lahore.

I was traveling for my cousins wedding and had heard so much about fish pedicures in Pakistan. Their not really that common here so I really wanted to try this in Lahore.

First, i researched if there were other fish spas around and I stopped by a mall with my cousins to check out a stall at the mall. Worst decision ever. The water stunk and looked absolutely horrible, not to mention the fish looked nothing like the fish online. I'm pretty sure they were regular algae eaters.

So, after that I decided to stop by Sakana. I was pleasantly surprised that their head manager is American! I felt so at ease with being able to speak fluently with her and decided to make an appointment since they were already busy.

The appointment process, fish pedicure, and body massage I received there were fantastic! I'm used to spending hundreds at my go to spa in NYC so I was thrilled at spending less than $70. The fishes were totally unique. I felt like a hundred hands tiny hands were massaging my feet. Some of the employees did get a little nervous as they were attending to me but I found it sweet because according to the manager, they were trying to give me the best service they could.

My cousins also decided to tag along and I finally convinced the to get fish pedicures as well. It was fun watching them squirm. It was a great experience. I'm surprised this place hasn't been listed on this website already.

9  Thank Annie K