“my stay at quick contiental hotel”

Quick Continental Hotel
Ranked #13 of 53 Hotels in Lahore
Reviewed May 20, 2009

hi i stayed there for 3 nights in jan,, found it in a good location, so easy to get transport,
very resnable price rps 2500 per night,
rooms were clean n well maintained, so it was a good stay. would reccomend ,

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
5  Thank liaqat
Reviewed May 21, 2007

Quick Continental Hotel is very neat, clean and peaceful, like a home environment. i love Quick Continental Hotel and prefer this hotel. i sugest to other guest or travellers, when they visit to lahore they will stay at QCH. with best of Luck

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank blouch
Reviewed May 29, 2006

I had two rooms booked after reading some reviews here I thought id post my own, on the hotel website it states that they are 4 star standard but I don’t think they are there just yet may be a 3 star.

Good points

Staffs are friendly, like a family atmosphere (but then I expect every one to be friendly where I spend my money)

Ok for what you pay per night

Nice food when it arrives!!!!!!!!!!!

Not too far from major attraction

Bad points

Hotel room are not very clean I found cigarette ash in my wardropes; carpets were in need of a change, to be fair a modernisation is going on.

Had to prompt to get my room serviced.

Breakfast menu is very limited

Ordering food took absolute ages.

Hired a car

Overall not too bad for what you pay, but you expect your money to go further, be vary of the hotel driver he asked for me to pay for his cigarettes when I hired the car the cheeky git!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2006
9  Thank urashi356
Reviewed October 14, 2005

This hotel is very clean and comfortable, the staff are pleasant and efficient. The food is excellent and cooked to order. For the quality of food and service this hotel is not expensive. I stayed in Pakistan for a month and for almost 2 weeks I stayed here. I wish all hotels were as good as this one. I stayed in a hotel that was only slightly cheaper than this one and the bathroom was dirty and the room was teeming with insects and cockroaches.

If the Quick Continental Hotel keeps up this standard it could easily become the best hotel in Lahore.

• Stayed: September 2005