Yes, this is Lahore's best hotel.
Be careful with room rates and always check how much tax is to be added.
The new wing is v. exp but pukha. WiFi is available in the excutive floor rooms (which are more exp.)
The old wing is more than adequate for business and pleasure.
WiFi is available in the business centre and the coffee shop.
Good Thai, Pakistani and Steak restuarants.
All day restaurant and buffet looking a bit tired.
Helath club just modernised with new equipment.
Large pool also looking tired but will probably be smartened up soon.
Bukhara barbecue outside is good in winter and summer.
Wide range of shops, tavel agent and services in large shopping mall.
Most society weddings seem to be held here.
Hotel taxis are very reasonable priced.
Laundry is good.
Get a room overlooking the pool.
Don't forget to request "no-smoking"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 5 star Deluxe property in Lahore. The modern architecture and the Atrium lobby adds to the over all ambiance. The hotel has 607 guest rooms and suites, a 40,000 sq.ft. state of the art conference center. The Pearl Continental Lahore can cater to any size of business and meet your requirements. Service is at your finger tips with staff motivated to serve to your perfection. - Please note the Swimming Pool will be closed for annual maintenance from 8th February until 2nd March 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Pearl Continental Lahore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Continental Lahore Hotel Lahore
- Pc Hotel Lahore
- Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore