“Nice and comfortable”

Pearl Continental Lahore
Ranked #2 of 53 Hotels in Lahore
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Stayed in the Pearl continental for 5 days. Rooms are quite comfortable and spick and span. The location is also good. Breakfast is a nice mix of Pakistani and Western options. The hotel also has a range of restaurants so you need not move out for dinner.Wifi connectivity worked well all the days. Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank SDhume
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Sir,

Your feedback on Trip Advisor is much appreciated. We are delighted to know that the Hotel met with most of your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back on future visit to the city.

There are newer reviews for Pearl Continental Lahore

Reviewed June 11, 2014

As a frequent visitor and long stay client , I was thoroughly disappointed in my last 2 visits , which I try to over look the first and continue , as usual my booking is confirmed well in advance by our agent with conditions , I arrived on the 28th Mid night and I was surprised they have charged me into a suite since I was tired I let it go , next day I request them to move my room as for booking , and rushed to work and in the evening entered my room 258 , which was below standard I was forced to complain and suddenly electricians and plumbers was filled in my room fixing up things I made up my mind to continue in this room rather than moving out again ,
due to incomplete projects I extended my stay from 12- 18 nights , the day before my departure I went down to clear my bills and requested for late evening check out normally the hotel charge me 50% , but I was bluntly refused by the front office manager Mr. Imran and further instructed his staffs in Urudu to note down my card number as Sri Lanka I cannot speak urudu but able to understand some words I was piss with his attitude , on the 16th night I cleared the balance out standing and was about check out , suddenly a very polite gentleman from the hotel name Mr. Sohail introduced himself without no name card and inquired about my stay and I told him everything and made him understand that due to few idiots this hotel will lose its image and this is my last too , he apologized though it was not his fault and said things will change and convinced confident and comfort in his approach and also proved his strength and issued the 50% refund back its not about money Mr. Sohail as a great personality and good attitude and fits very well in his profession , good luck P.C . Inshallah see u next time .

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank alimudeenrazack

Dear Mr. Razack,

We thank you for your feedback pertaining to your stay with us and extremely apologize for the discomfort you have faced at the time of check in and thereafter.

Please note your input has been taken very seriously and addressed with the concerned. Rest assured that you will see the more improved services in your future visit.

All of us at Pearl Continental Lahore look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Dirty room with broken/faulty fixtures and extremely noisy room that makes it impossible to sleep. Housekeeping does not listen to your complain and does nothing. Bathroom sink cracked which gives a very unhygienic look.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mazharsalam
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Mr. Salam

I do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your recent stay with us.

Please rest assured that all necessary actions will be taken in this regard to prevent such incidents in future. I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you better.

All of us at Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore look forward to welcome you back on future visit to the city.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Very good experience overall. The Pearl Continental Hotel is really a five star hosteling services provider chain all over the world. The services which they are providing exceptional. As per my review i strongly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

We thank you for your fabulous comments on Trip Advisor. Its indeed a pleasure to know that our guests are enjoying the Pearl Hospitality.

We look forward to welcome you back on future visit to the city.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel and conveniently located. Within good distance to many attractions in lahore.
Hotel is clean and tidy. Has a variety of restaurants with good quality food.
Needs more seating areas in the lobby.
Overall a good choice to stay in.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback. Please note, we truly value your comments and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I was invited to present a paper at a conference here in Lahore & I's really flattered when my conference organizers provided me complimentary accommodation at Pearl Continental Lahore. What more I should expect from this great 5-star hotel when the hotel representatives waited for me at the airport when I'm still clearing my passport, got me to the hotel & checked me in to the Pearl Suite in no time. Breakfast & dinner was great, Internet access was blazing fast & my laundry was neatly prepared in time for my conference. When the Marco Polo (main restaurant) was closed, there was another in-house restaurant opened for service. What's most impressed, a driver was provided to me to drive me around Lahore at a fraction of the cost published in the travel brochure I saw at the hotel. Since the hotel meets my basic expectations, if I'm happen to be here in Lahore again in the future, I'll definitely stay at Pearl Continental Lahore.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank L0kman
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Guest,
Your kind response is very valuable for us. PCHL Team is always at your service. Looking forward for your future visit as well.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

As an airline crew my preferencies are maybe different. Anyway the hotel itself is realy good, modern in western europe style with outstanding security, rooms clean and well furnished, staff helpful. What should be improved is food quality as is not definitely equal for 5* hotel. I am sure they do the best but hotel is missing a good chef. Another annoying is speed of internet connection. C'mon 40MB bandwith for hotel with couple hundreds rooms means avarage speed like old dial up internet, is good for slow browsing and emails only. And yes hotel is crowdy, breakefast restaurant sometimes not enough for all guest always crowdy also selection equals for 3* hotel. As a flagship hotel in Lahore they should improve couple things to be competive with worldwide 5* standards but if looking for a safe, clean place with good services PC is okay.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Dear Sir,

We sincerely appreciate your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

However your concerns about internet speed and food quality has been noted and i have instructed my Executive Chef and Manager IT to take necessary steps to improve the quality of our products.

While assuring you a more comfortable stay, we look forward to welcome you back. Thank you.