“Best hotel in Lahore”

Pearl Continental Lahore
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Lahore
Reviewed April 28, 2014

There were some problems with my checking in, as I had been charged more than I was meant to be. As a result I was given a free upgrade to the king suite, which was welcome. There is free wifi in the entire hotel. The restaurants are also good, with a range of world cuisine. The best thing about this hotel is the complimentary world breakfast buffet, it really has everything you can ask for.

Room Tip: Book directly through the hotel, other websites such as booking.com work out to be more expensive.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Guest,
Your kind response is valuable for us. I appologize for the inconvenience regarding over charges but I assure you that you will get improved service on your next visit. You are always welcome to PC Lahore. I and my team will look forward for you and assure a good service for you.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I will give this a 4 star as it is already the best in Lahore, so it is not average. Good security in the hotel. It has a gate with security and bags/luggage are x-rayed. The hotel lobby is grand, high ceiling with beautiful chandeliers. The lobby has an antique rolls royce parked in one corner. Check in is fast. Very good service, friendly staff. Unfortunately, I was booked in the old wing and it is not renovated. I heard that the renovated wing is good but I have not seen it. There is old, musty smell in the old wing. The thermostat of the ACU is not working in my room. I had to turn it off, otherwise, I will freeze. The wifi connection in the hotel is good, no need for password. The room really needs to be renovated. Hot water is not so hot at night. The power outlet on the table is not working. Breakfast is ok. Some selection of Western as well as local food. The hotel is connected to a "mall" but there is nothing much to buy there. The hotel also has several restaurants. I tried the Italian one, the food is below average. The hotel has a gym and pool. Whatever the shortcomings of this hotel, the service make up for this. For the lobby, the hotel should put more chairs, sofas as there is hardly any place to sit down. Also, the sound proofing is very bad, you can clearly hear the voices of the people walking in the corridor.

Room Tip: Ask for the new wing

Dear Guest,
Your kind response is very valuable for us. I assure you that you will get an improved service on your next visit. I & my team will be looking forward for you at PC Lahore.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The PC in Lahore is the best hotel of the PC. The rooms are very nice, specialy on the executive floors. They have a very good Japanese restaurant and an Italian restaurant.. Excellent food and enjoyable. There are a few more restaurants. We allways stay there if we have business overthere.

Room Tip: Executive floors and the use of the lounge is very good.
1  Thank Jan L
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Jan,

Thank you so much for your nice comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the services and food of our hotel. All of us at Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore look forward to welcome you back soon. Best regards.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

i am writing this review on behalf of my mum mrs rehana bibi ebrahim,who stayed at pc lahore in january 2014.the pc lahore can only best be described as perfect!,first impressions are always lasting impressions,and from the moment i entered the hotel,i was immediately impressed with the beautiful decor and charming ambience.a huge huge thank you to the director of sales at pc lahore(mr salman asif and company),for helping us plan this business trip of mines,and providing me with the best possible price and value for money!.i would also like to personally thank mr irshaad anjum (hotels general manager) for all the help he provided me with,there really is no limits to which mr irshaad anjum will not go to,in order to ensure that a guest is not 100% happy and comfortable.with regards to the rest of the staff at pc lahore( door men,cleaners,waiters etc)...they are shining examples of what every hotel should hire,they were extremely courteous and tried their very best to help me at every turn,the rooms are immaculately clean,spacious and very comfortablethe hotel has a great variety of food on offer to suit all different types of tastes,i would definately reccomend pc lahore to any family traveller or business traveller who is looking for a home away from home.as a seasoned traveller who travels overseas opn average 2-3 times a year,i have had the opportunity of staying in many hotels all around the world,and pc lahore definately ranks amopng the very best that i have been to,i really enjoyed my stay at this hotel,and would definately stay here again on my next trip to lahore....(hopefully that will be very soon)

Room Tip: personally i prefer rooms overlooking mall road,as i like to see whats going on outside the hotel on...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Shaheen Ibrahim,

We sincerely appreciate your nice comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to know that hotel met with your expectations and also thank you for acknowledging the services of our Team.

All of us at Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore look forward to welcome you back on future visit to the city.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed here on a business trip. So far no complains at all. The Hotel is unique and of outstanding quality. Staff is extremely helpful, friendly and professional.

The rooms are quite, clean and not to worn out. Spacious rooms and bath room, modern shower that could do with some maintenance.

Good place to stay, to be and relax from a hard days work!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Anthony,

Thank you very much for your nice comments on Trip Advisor pertaining to your stay with us.

We are pleased to know that the hotel met with your expectations and appreciate your kind comments .

All of us at Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahore look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stayed twice at this hotel in March for a total of fifteen (15) days and enjoyed every single one of them. During my stay, I had the opportunity to meet with the deputy GM, Irfan Mir, who made sure that my stay was as comfortable as possible. His staff clearly subscribes to his view of superior service - proactive, sincere and without any fuss. A wonderful stay. The executive floor, albeit a little more expensive than the other floors, offers great value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Mr. Fayyaz,

We sincerely appreciate your positive comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

Thank you for acknowledging the services of Mr. Irfan Mir and the Team. Rest assured, we will continue to provide the best services to all of our guests.

All of us at Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahore will look forward to welcome you back on future visit to the city.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Very nice hotel with great staff. The rooms are huge with very comfortable super king beds. All fittings quality. Like all hotels in Pakistan getting to them from the road a slow process. But helps you feel safe

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that the hotel met with your expectations.

All of us at Pearl Continental Hotel look forward to welcome you back soon. Best regards.