“The only one”

Pearl Continental Lahore
Ranked #2 of 53 Hotels in Lahore
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was on a Medical business trip in Lahore and stayed 3 nights in this excellent top hotel . It is actually the only 5 star hotel in the city , which I recommend . Everything was so fantastic . You can enjoy the food in the different restaurants especially the romantic Italian . The lobby has it own atmosphere . I think I missed to experience the spa .

Room Tip: The first night I was lucky to stay in a wonderful suit . The other 2 nights I stayed in a big room...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ZayerFaisal
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Mr. Faisal,

Thank you very much for your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to know that the hotel met with most of your expectations and appreciate your kind comments.

All of us at Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore look forward to welcome you back on future visit to the city.

With kind regards.

There are newer reviews for Pearl Continental Lahore

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel on my visit to lahore.check in was good.I feel happy, take room key and c/in on 5/f .When entered my room,i was shocked.I feel that i check in some 3 star hitel.i m very generous i give 3 star rating to this hotel. look at the room ,curtain hooks are missing,worn dirty carpet,stained linen,dirty, rubber mate,thin linen,and most important mouldy bathroom tiles,and wash basin corner.wooden furniture looks old,stained chair .I really can write more than 6 pages on this room.old tv set ,i can,t see this type of tv anywhere in the world even in a 2,or 3 star hotel also have plasma tv.Oh i forget i m talking about PC Lahore.No sleeper in closet,cost saving?????.no comp water.i request an extension cord,but their staff don,t understand what actually i needed .They send a line cable,what a joke.Call duty manager for room change,That gentleman Husnain give me a room on same floor with same condition. I was very tired just want to go to sleep.don,t want to come here again.book a cheap hotel somewhere in lahore.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Mr. Riaz,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let me have your impressions of your recent visit to the Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore.

I do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your recent stay with us. Please rest assured that all necessary actions will be taken in this regard to prevent such incidents in future. I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you better.

With kind regards

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My first visit to Lahore and I was booked into the PC. I was given a room that faced the noisy and busy road in front of the hotel so I got to enjoy constant traffic noise from early a.m. until late p.m. The thin worn carpet and wood door were no match for my noisy neighbors whom I could literally hear talking and carrying on over loud TV in the adjoining rooms. Loud talking could also be heard from the hallway at all hours of the night. The bed cover was thin and light and I had to wear clothes to bed since there were no additional blankets in the closet. If this is your idea of a restful place after long flights across the world and jet lag, then you should definitely make the PC your first choice.

What else? Well, bathroom is tight, no bathrobe, and no slippers, but you do get a good hot shower so that counts for something. But then again, no tea or coffee station in the room, and you get charged Rs 60 for a bottle of water--really? Can't you just provide a few bottles for free like other respectable hotels?

The front desk and concierge service is a mess. Long waits, and lousy service are the norm. I asked the concierge to book a table at a local restaurant. She initially refused, saying that she could only refer me to one of the restaurants in the hotel. I was incredulous and she finally relented, but then claimed that she didn't have the number to said restaurant. It is one of the most well known in Lahore so I suggested Google. I finally had to solicit a manager, who finally took care of my simple request. Is this the way to treat your guests?

Breakfast at the Marco Polo was fine--dinner less so. Fitness facility was surprisingly good, so they get an extra star for that.

I'm told by colleagues that the Averi is much quieter and that the staff are professional and attentive, so if I come back to Lahore that's where I'll be staying. If a major chain came into Lahore this place would be dark and out of business in a few months. They simply wouldn't be able to compete with these facilities and service.

Room Tip: Don't get room 403 facing the road
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Mr. Gibbs,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the feedback of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the linen and amenities issues and also reprimanded the concerned staff at reception who were responsible and failed to maintain our quality standard.

If you come back to Lahore, Pakistan I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you so please do let me know.

We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Warm regards.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Will be staying with my wife and child tomorrow at pc lahore's executive 7th floor room. Previously the quality of their deluxe room has been fairly poor. Lets see what the quality of this room is like, and whether its the $200 plus price tag.

Abdul Samad

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Abdul Samad,

We are delighted that you have selected our hotel in spite of the bad experience you had in the past.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the discomfort caused to you and note, we always appreciate the feedback which truly helps us to maintain our quality standard.

On behalf of the entire team at the Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore, I extend you a very warm welcome and trust your stay with us will be both enjoyable and comfortable.

Once again thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have been staying at the PC for over 8 years and firstly the rooms are of a good size and generally clean but I believe a refurbishment is now overdue. The rooms were originally furnished expensively but all are beginning to fall apart often things like the desk or plugs are broken and if you are nervous don't look too closely at the wiring!! The pool and health club also have an old fashioned and dated look about them.
The food in the PC is however excellent some of the best in Lahore which is a renowned foodie city so that is saying something
The car park is a bit of a nightmare especially when big events are on and they could do with a dedicated section for staying guests....one night we had to pay a "fee" to be directed to some spaces near the front of the hotel
Finally the check in and check out....oh dear! Probably the most confused chaotic "system" i have ever seen give yourself plenty of time for this process!

Room Tip: Rooms in the atrium are good but can be noisy-if you are directed to a room down the corridors that...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Phil C
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We have taken immediate note of your suggestions and would like to inform you that our parking plaza (with 1000 cars capacity) is under construction and will be completed with 3 to 4 months. Further, our 200 Rooms renovation project is started and hopefully you will see the developments in your future visit.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

During my four days visit to Lahore, Pakistan, I was booked in Hotel Pearl Continental and I was told this is best hotel in Lahore and it is correct. This hotel is very big, having more than 600 rooms so some time you found service is slow and big rush around. Everyday there is 8-10 functions going on, so you can lots of Lahori in the hotel. otherwise hotel is very nice, clean room and bathroom. Very good restaurants and large no. of selection in breakfast. they have bar for hotel guests but it serve only local brands so try only mari beer. Staff is polite but any order in restaurant takes at least 45 minutes. Overall very nice hotel, home away home.

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank bamba1959
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much!! It’s indeed a pleasure to know that our guests are enjoying the services of Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahore.

We also appreciate your understanding and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Second Best Hotel in Lahore City. Service is quiet good. The Staff is really polite. Hotel transportation is excellent. The city center can be approached by car easily. I highly recommend it you guys if you visit the ancient city!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Haseeb G, General Manager at Pearl Continental Lahore, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Mr. Shaukat,

Thank you for staying Pearl Continental Hotel, Lahore. We appreciate your positive response and look forward to welcome you back soon.