Entering this hotel you feel very secure, and that is a good thing in a country like Pakistan. The rooms feel a bit dated but are comfortable. The breakfast was horrible. The best part of the hotel is the shopping area attached. I was able to buy some wonder Kashmiri Pashminas at at great price (1/2 the price I pay in India). The Moghul restaurant in the hotel is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 5 star Deluxe property in Lahore. The modern architecture and the Atrium lobby adds to the over all ambiance. The hotel has 607 guest rooms and suites, a 40,000 sq.ft. state of the art conference center. The Pearl Continental Lahore can cater to any size of business and meet your requirements. Service is at your finger tips with staff motivated to serve to your perfection. - Please note the Swimming Pool will be closed for annual maintenance from 8th February until 2nd March 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pearl Continental Lahore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Continental Lahore Hotel Lahore
- Pc Hotel Lahore
- Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore