Considered to be the best hotel in Lahore , I would say that this hotel needs a change sooner before its too late. Entrance to this hotel is very unpleasant and they say it's due to security issues but I guess some proper planning can make a tired traveller more easy way to check in. Try getting into the new wing of the hotel as the rooms are bigger, better with wide beds and huge baths than the old wings where the rooms are small, old and needs a change soon.. Internet is free but you pay for bottled water. Nadia restauarants is good but it gets boring with the same food every morning. I have been to Sakura which is good value for money. Overall a good hotel but the overall decor can be made more better for the money being charged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 5 star Deluxe property in Lahore. The modern architecture and the Atrium lobby adds to the over all ambiance. The hotel has 607 guest rooms and suites, a 40,000 sq.ft. state of the art conference center. The Pearl Continental Lahore can cater to any size of business and meet your requirements. Service is at your finger tips with staff motivated to serve to your perfection. - Please note the Swimming Pool will be closed for annual maintenance from 8th February until 2nd March 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pearl Continental Lahore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Continental Lahore Hotel Lahore
- Pc Hotel Lahore
- Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore