“Amazing flavours”

Veranda Bistro
Ranked #26 of 293 Restaurants in Lahore
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: "New Restuarant"- A Grade atmosphere, Food and Service, may be the best restaurant in Lahore..... Sunday Live Jazz Brunch-phone: +92423
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing flavours”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I think so far, Veranda Bistro has captured the true essence of different flavours of food. I would definitely recommend that everyone tryout their Buffet. Desert could always be improved but nevertheless, the ambiance is great, the service is great and the food tastes amazing.

Visited May 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Disappointed!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I am a Veranda Bistro fan but i think they only concentrate on their Lunch Buffet , which was pretty amazing all three times i tried it. I recently went there with friends for High Tea and was deeply disappointed ! Thhe pasta did not taste fresh and was kinda smelly which put us off our food. There was hardly any variety in the buffet and what they were serving tasted bad and was not fresh. We hardly ate and ended up with drinks only. I did complain to the manager to which he replied that the weird taste in the pasta was because of the green peppers , which i did not buy! It is really annoying that i had to pay a whole lot of money and the only thing good was the Coke!! I hope they try to avoid this blunder in the future!

Visited May 2013
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
“rude staff”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Only their lunch buffet is good, they don't offer good variety of entrées for hi tea. The staff can be pretty rude if you are late or show up without making prior reservations.

Visited January 2013
Multan, Pakistan
“Awesome food, but servers have an attitude”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

There is no question about how excellent the food is at the Verandah. Every dish has its special detail and a different and unique taste. There is a lot of variety and every type of meat is available in the buffet. The greeting personnel though was a bit rough with his attitude as I was quite astonished to hear from him that there are no baby seats available in the restaurant. The answer was, "until recently, kids were not allowed at all in the restaurant, we have got this allowance from the management just recently" an answer which I was not satisfied with. I have travelled to different places and lived in different cities BUT have never seen a place which says no kids allowed. Thanks Goodness I had my daughter's stroller with me in which I kept her while me and my wife had our food.

Well.. I cant take anything away from the quality of the food and without this little hitch, I would have surely given it a full 5 star..

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude / attitude problem”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The waiters stand on your heads & watch the plates as they have buffet alongwith ala carte. They actively snub u and actually lay down unheard rules never seen before in restaurant business as t no morsel sharing etc .highly inhospitable / unfriendly

1 Thank zsamz