Hotel One Gulberg
$251
Smart Hotel(Lahore)
$91
$89
All reviewseconomical hotelalam roadwalking distanceconveniencecinemahospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were attracted to this hotel buy the location and value, but unfortunately we were forced to cut short our stay at Hotel One this weekend because our experience was so bad. The first room we were checked into had a cockroach wandering around the middle of the floor, stained bed lined and hairs in the bed as well all the hotel is smoking so brace yourself for some unpleasant, stale smells.

We were moved to room which was marginally better, but not by much I still had to have one of the pillows replaced because it heavily stained. At this point the on duty manager was promising to move us the 'best room' tomorrow which begs the question why we weren't moved to the mythical 'best room' after our first room was unacceptable.

Overall, this feels like the Pakistan version of a bad Travelodge - to be avoided.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gillian C
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I happened to stay at hotel 1 for one night and it was a terrible experience. Lobby area was smelling bad and it really did put me off. There were not enough options at breakfast and food quality was poor. This hotel is from the same people who manage pearl continental in Lahore but standards are way below than PC.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MurtaxaCheema
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

A good hotel at a very convenient location, there was some problem in my room but management was kind enough to upgrade my room. Staff was very kind and polite. I would stay their again if I go to Lahore again

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank AbdulMueedK
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Excellent service. The staff were very helpful & friendly. Great location & price Loved the apartment, surrounded with all big shopping brands and famous, liberty market, dream location for shopping lovers, enjoyed the room, so much space nice and clean and everything you need in a hotel, Very spacious and well equipped, fabulous decor and comfortable bed. Nice Lahori touch in breakfast, would definitely stay here again, not heavy on pocket. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Shafaqat
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I don't know whether it was a previous experience at their other branch or that its just that I haven't experienced it to the fullest.

While my room was pretty good, the bed and pillows were way too soft. Coupled with the air conditioning remote not working I was in for a very cold and uncomfortable few nights. Perhaps if I had raised the issue with staff it could've been rectified.

Anyways it wasn't bad, but wasn't memorable either.

• Stayed: October 2012