“Cosa Nostra is not even close to be called "Good Food"”
Review of Cosa Nostra

Cosa Nostra
Ranked #17 of 294 Restaurants in Lahore
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Khobar, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cosa Nostra is not even close to be called "Good Food"”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

As my wife loves Italian food, I invited her, my sister-in-law and father-in-law to Cosa Nostra in hope to find good Italian food in Lahore. The first impression was " hopeless " because it took us nearly 30 minutes to spot the restaurant, going from College of Home Economics to Gulberg Main Boulevard and back to the Cosa street because there was no visible Restaurant's signage or directional sign. We live in Saudi Arabia and go for Italian cuisine several times a year. My wife, her father and I placed an order for Pasta while my sister appeared lucky enough to go for a burger meal. Pasta was horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible, all of us looked at each other for the mistake we committed to come to Cosa Nostra. The pasts had dried and the sauce was disgusting. I would accept it if I would have not gone to really good Italian cuisine earlier. My sister-in-law was the only smiling person who came out of Cosa Nostra. I tried to smile also but I could not because I paid Rs.16,000 for such a lousy food.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank MirKamil

Lahore, Pakistan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cosa is great !”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My whole family loves eating at Cosa ...we go there at least once a week,if not more ! Food,beverages,icecream all are excellent ,as is their service .

Visited August 2012
lahore
“Terrible food, great environment”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Cosa Nostra is the place to be seen. Hangout of the socially active, this is the place to go to to show the young and well heeled that you've still got it. for the gastronomically inclined, the place is not just a dissapointment - its a tragedy, a farce. I dont know what has happened to the place. I remember 6 years ago when the place only served 7 course italian cuisine dinners with the freshest of produce and most delicate of flavors. Now a simple pizza lacks technique, a panini lacks balance, a burger lacks flavor. I went there two months back and ordered a beef burger with blue cheese sauce, my mouth salivating at the idea of a gourmet luscious burger to sink myself into. What was served was a huge, albeit delicious beef patty, on stale bun which crumbled and fell apart in the first bite. The blue cheese was melted to form a paste and then pasted on one side of the bun where it had congealed into a sticky sickly mass - the kinda sauce you used to make in 10th grade with the microwave. The burger had no other element - no crunch from tomatoes or onions, no side salad. I went there again last month hoping for fresher food. Alas, my friend ordered a panini which literally had local milky cheese stuffed through and through inside an overtoasted panini with bits of veggies thrown here and there. The chef seemed to have lost his way...........I ordered a four cheese pizza which did not have any marinanra sauce, but had bits of mozarrella and some other doughy cheese (I only tasted two cheeses) and was sprinkeld with uncut rocket, stems and all. Bottomline - by all means go there if you want to be hip - but dont expect to eat well. The place is unedible........

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank ameliaLahore
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
“The one near Homics”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Good ambience and excellent ice creams. Quick and efficient service. I haven't tried their main course entries however. But generally a good place to hangout with fiends.

Visited September 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
“Awesome Ice creams”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

You can find every flavor of ice cream there ...pizza wasnt gud sandwich and burgers was ok but must go for ice cream lovers

Visited February 2012