“Celeste'”
Review of Celeste' Restaurant and Cafe' - CLOSED

Celeste' Restaurant and Cafe'
Cuisines: Chinese, Italian, Lebanese, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Celeste' Restaurant & Cafe', Peshawar, offers 7 complete cuisines under one roof. The Cuisines we offer are Italian, Mughlai, Thai, (Chinese) Mongolian, Lebanese, Japanese and Mexican cuisines.All cuisines are prepared under strict supervision of our Master Chef, Mohammad Fida, who has been Master Chef of Xinhua, Freddy's, Taipei, Sphinx Lounge, Lahore, Marriott Karachi and has worked with most famous Master Chef Gordon Ramsay for 3 years in the UK.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

A good place to have Asian and European dishes. Charges in the top most category level. Dishes are delicious.

There are newer reviews for Celeste' Restaurant and Cafe'

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We visited this place on 15 December 2013. First of all, there aren't many restaurants in Peshawar where one can go with family to enjoy quality time and food. We found this and decided to try our luck. Following are the salient points which we have observed during our maiden visit to this restaurant. The ambiance is alright, although we asked them to increase the interior luminous so as to make it a little comfortable. The menu range is good to very good and offers a variety for choice. The menu card is however too lengthy to choose from. The restaurant lacks very basic wi fi connectivity for costumers while waiting for the starter to be served. Although they do have wi fi hot spot but it was non functional during our visit. Service was good and the food was perfect. We ordered few dishes from Lebanese menu which we enjoyed and found them to be as close as we have tasted earlier elsewhere. The temperature of interior was too cosy and our little kid was not that comfortable. Overall we would like to visit this restaurant again to explore it more. Subsequently we will post our reviews.

1  Thank Ather11839
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Since last one week I am eating at different restaurants in Peshawar and this was definitely the worst. Parking on street was terrible. We went upstairs and had to change the table because it was extremely hot and we had to sit right under the Air-condition outlet. My wife's steak was just ok and the mutton I ordered was half cooked, I had to leave it. The special drinks we ordered were London something and celeste special which came "after " we were done eating. Yes 'after ', and when I asked about this terrible service I was told that ice crushing machine was broken and all this time when they were trying to crush the ice for my wife's drink my drink was probably sitting and came as hot as soup. Instead of apologizing I was told that that's the way it is. Total waste of money and time. I don't care how nice the place looked, the food and service was pathetic.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

this is like the best restuarant in peshawar, a vast range of menu and from different areas of the world, the ambience the quality of foood and top notch taste and then serving size n everythng its like rocking..... if u r in peshawar must visit it,

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Apart from the amazing menu, the food is just to die for. You get an amazing value for your money. They serve a really large portion to fill up your tummy. I'm never able to finish up my platter. I could just go here again and again. Love the taste.

To Try