All reviews minute walk railway station budget hotel within walking distance buffet breakfast hot water ticketing tickets bagan taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Terrific little hotel , 5th stay , greeted like old friends , wonderful front desk staff, nothing is a problem ,will organize all ongoing bookings ,good buffet breakfast .
14000 kyats by private car from airport , 5000 kyats to bus station ,5 minute walk to railway station

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2018

The hotel was good, good location, nothing to really complain about. The staff was friendly and the breakfast okay. You could borrow bicycles, but they where a bit worn down. But they worked and the best part was that they where free! The hotel helped us book a ferry to Bagan for a fair price. Would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nina H
Reviewed February 28, 2018

4th stay at this budget hotel , staff always willing to help with ongoing ticketing ,good buffet breakfast on the 6th floor easy walk to Railway Station , only problem this trip was the lack of any hot water

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2018

We are budget travellers,this was amazing for 20 USA dollars. We only had a day in Mandalay so we took a taxi to show us around. Very good street food within walking distance. Staff spoke English and was very helpful!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I felt the cleanliness the very first moment I stepped in. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room reservation I made through hotels.com was already prepaid. But for some reason, my flight changed so I needed to change the date of check-in. But I couldn't do it online. However, the staff allowed me to check-in even though 2 days later without additional charge. They also helped me find a nice taxi guy. Anyone comes to this hotel can ask them to call this guy (too bad I didn't get the name) since he is a regular hired taxi. His service is sincere with reasonable price. Spacious room and the breakfast was also good for us too.

Room tip: Fifth floor will be nice since the breakfast room is on sixth floor which could be accessed by stairs only.
Date of stay: October 2017