Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,212 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2019

I am a positive reviewer and can usually find something nice to say about most properties, but I had a very bad experience at the Hotel Yadanarbon and urge you to avoid staying here. The worst experience involved encountering bed bugs in an upholstered chair in the lobby. I sat in the chair for about 15 minutes and immediately started feeling bites on my arms. I assumed the bites were from mosquitoes, even though I hadn't seen any land on me. Afterwards, however, the bites developed into red welts and exactly match bed bug bites. I got 54 bites in the 15 minutes I sat in that chair! This happened as we were waiting for a car to drive us to the airport. I immediately emailed the hotel when I arrived home in Shanghai but haven't received any response in two days. Other things that weren't great: we had arranged airport pickup but no one came (we were told this was a mistake on their end). We hoped to exchange USD at the hotel desk (a service offered by every other hotel we stayed at in Myanmar) but were told they hadn't gone to the bank that day and couldn't offer that service. Our room was right beside the elevator on the 1st floor and we could hear everything that happened in the hallway. There was zero noise protection between our room and the hallway space. Breakfast was okay but did not measure up to others we experienced in Myanmar. For this price, you can find other hotels in Mandalay that are much better. And if there were bed bugs in the lobby, I can only imagine that they exist in some of the rooms, as well. I would NOT recommend staying here.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank LavenderFive
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

This is a great hotel with a nice pool, spoilt only by the noise from outside and the lift next door to the room (despite specifically asking for a quiet room away from the lift!). Only stay here if you have good ear plugs!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2019

Beautiful Hotel. The inside woodwork and art is stunning. We had 2 rooms on different floors and both were exactly what we needed. Clean and comfortable perfect. The free breakfast had many options to choose from and the perfect way to kick start our day. The pool although chilly was great to hang out eat drink relax. The view from the pool was absolutely worth the stay. We enjoyed evening supper at poolside and it was delicious and plenty of choices. Great prices and service excellent.The staff always eager to please and we were greeted with smiles, every time we saw them. Elevators to rooms and across lobby elevator to restaurants and pool.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2019

This hotel features quite spacious rooms in very central location right next to the night market. Our room was very inexpensive compared to similar offers in Myanmar. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very trustworthy when organising drivers on short notice, as they managed to get great deals. The breakfast is very good and a great way to start the day in Mandalay. This would be my first choice to stay at during my next visit.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Stefan G
Reviewed January 24, 2019

The service is outstanding and all staff willing to do their best to make your stay enjoyable. We arrived late and the restaurant was just closing, however they do accepted to serve us a plate, highly appreciated. The only concern and something they must correct ASAP was the housekeeping, the sheet was May be washed but few spots remained, and when they put a new sheet, the cover mattress was with significant spots of yellow areas as well as two blood ones, nice very nice..... also we found black hairs on the floor in the bathroom.... overall nice location and good value.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple