Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,212 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights. Staff were all good. Rooms comfortable and AC good. Puppet show OK for one night. We took a couple of trips with a taxi driver who goes by the name of Starsky who parks outside. He was very reliable and knowledgeable. The hotel had a special to the sister hotel in Bagan that was very good value.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Despite the construction in the front this hotel is a great place to stay. Reception more than eager to assist in anyway. Made sure that my room was exactly how i wanted it. More than willing to accommodate a last minute laundry request. The hotel is beautiful.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We stayed here last minute and arrived late at night due to an unexpected road closure. The staff was incredibly friendly, the roof top breakfast was excellent, rooms fairly straightforward, but what we enjoyed the most was the view of watching the little market come alive on the street behind the hotel from our window and roof top restaurant. We arrived after four straight days of travel with plane delays and then road closures and were just sleeping to get up and go to finally start our vacation. Being on western time still, I was up at the crack of dawn and watching the novice monks appear like little ants walking the street and the vendors slowly coming alive made me realize my vacation had started! Walking the small market and alleys was also very fun later in the morning. We also didn't expect to like Mandalay and again hadn't planned to be there but was pleasantly surprised overall.

Room tip: Pick a room overlooking the street behind the hotel to watch the market come alive in the morning.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

This was a great place to stay. The entire staff were excellent and could not be praised enough. The room was clean and pleasant. I recommend this hotel if you are staying in Mandalay. The manager was excellent and very efficient and friendly. A well run hotel.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I only stayed 1 night in Mandalay but I was very comfortable in this hotel.

The room itself was small but comfortable with all modern conveniences.

Service at the hotel was excellent. Staff were extremely polite and efficient.

The hotel restaurant is expensive by Mandalay standards but had good food on a very nice rooftop restaurant. I enjoyed eating there and was happy to pay a little extra to do so. Breakfasts were excellent.

The location was OK. I happily walked most everywhere I wanted to go from the hotel. There are plenty of taxis available right outside the front door for adventures further afield, and staff can advise on where to go and what prices to expect.

Overall, a nice comfortable hotel which was a very pleasant place to rest on an otherwise very hot and busy trip.

Date of stay: July 2016