We visited on a Saturday night and there was nobody in the place and we today have realised why. There was two of us and we had different dishes, even though the food was passable at the time, thorough the night we have both had bad upset stomachs. A case of food poisoning. We won't be going back.
As well as that, the place has no ambience and there's something very strange about it. Not a pleasant experience whatsoever. Avoid!!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.