All reviews order eggs royal palace water pressure air conditioner short stay ma ma inle lake per night top floor mandalay hill bicycles motorbike taxi wifi driver cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2016

We had a wonderful time at hotel 82 thanks to the staff's help in organizing our stay. Moreover, breakfast was delicious and our room was of upper European standards. All in all, best value for money in town, I recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Very good service, local breakfast (Reis, nuddles, toast with Marmelade, fresh fruits) , room nice, hot shower, hotel is 3 month old, welcome drink, in the lobby fresh coffee, stuff very helpful to plan your next trip. Pls when you want to pay in dollars (in hole Myanmar) use just proper dollar bills.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Hotel 82 is a very new hotel, its beautiful and super clean, airco works fantastic. But what makes the stay exceptional is the staff. They are all super friendly, talkative and will help you with literally anything. When we had to get something from the pharmacy, they even offered to walk with us and take us back to the hotel too. Thu Thu we really enjoyed talking to you, we hope you pursue your dream of being a teacher! -greetings from your Dutch friends

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2016

Great location, amazing staff, plenty of choices for free breakfast.
Best value for money or to put it in better words - I couldn´t find anything cheaper in Mandalay and I still got the best service I could think of! (and believe me, I´ve spent last 8 months in 50+ hotels/hostels/guesthouses across SE Asia.)

It felt more like a guesthouse - everybody so friendly it felt like they are talking to me as if I were a friend or a family member.

At the time of writing the hotel was only 3 months old. Everything clean, daily housekeeping changing every towel, sheet, water bottles or toothbrush.

Room tip: free bikes, motorbike rental, standard room has no chairs, and is oriented to the North
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Crazyb0b
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Excellent service.
Excellent breakfast (real coffee, real butter).
Excellent location.
Great price.
Spotless and modern bathroom.

A few small things. Check which room you take, building next door is really close. Wifi password did not work.

Been in Myanmar for 9 months, this is the best deal ive had.

Trip type: Traveled on business