“The max”
Review of Mangia

Mangia
Ranked #35 of 324 Restaurants in Mandalay
Description: An Italian oasis in downtown Mandalay.
Description: An Italian oasis in downtown Mandalay.
Reviewed January 5, 2019

Good service. Food was great. Serving with a smile. I was there on my birthday (73 years) and the party was amazing. I received flowers from the lady’s of this beautiful restaurant. The second time in my live.
I recommanded this place.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Although saw small to their patty at first impression, actually beefy patty even tasty which not included many other materials maybe.

Lil bit still mild impact to compare with Burger King. I'll try to past in next time cause still many impressions here

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Okay, don’t usually write bad reviews but save your money and go elsewhere. I don’t mind paying the 7 & 8 dollars per dish but it has to be good, which it wasn’t.

The pizza was tiny and so bland, one of the worst I’ve had. There was actual sugar in the base. The pasta with chicken was just so average. No flavour, tiny portion.

Disappointing. For the price being so much higher than everywhere else, even our hotel, I at least expected the food to be good but it just wasn’t. So don’t go

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018

The food was really good, but honestly the service was very poor... we arrived in Myanmar and all the places people smile and are super friendly, But this didn’t happened with us in this restaurant, maybe was a bad day.
I hope you are more lucky then us.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank ines s
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Best restaurant in Mandalay, great pasta, great coffee, great cake with comfy place. High recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018