“Great open space place”
Review of Casa Del Gelato

Casa Del Gelato
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sousse
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

The Casa Del Gelato is known for their delicious ice cream, but in addition the place is very relaxing to drink or eat something with friends and family. It has a large open space on the main touristic road with good lighting and good food. Service was Ok, but you must wait a bit longer at night when it's full. Recommend.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I eat her for the few last day always my breakfast always something different and everything is good!, at midday love to taste the different icecreams. The personal speaks english and french. A beautiful location.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

It was a very bad experience, not worth at all :/ the icecream was sooo bad and the service was bad too

Reviewed July 7, 2016

This is (or was) my absolute favorite place to visit when My Wife and I came to Sousse once a month. We always made this a mandatory place to go. Great service, ice cream, good chicha, however the last 2 trips have been bad. We went last night and we were asked "What you want?" when they were taking our food order. We told them pizza and she told us "You don't want to get that. Everyone else is eating and it's a long wait". So we just were like "Um, okay" and asked for a few minutes, we decided we could wait. Then when we were wanting to wrap up our pizza, they took it and we never saw it again. Or the waiter who took the pizza. The chica was okay, but the server forgot my drink and only got it when we reminded her. This is NOT typical service but the last two times it's been bad. This time was the day after Eid so it was slammed and that can be forgiven for some stuff but, come on, give me my pizza back at least. Don't just ask us "What do you want?"

We will probably go back next month but if a third visit goes poorly we probably won't be back.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

Ice cream was lovely, staff were a bit slow, but could have been due to a busy period
A few groups of local men throughout the day here, but did not feel uncomfortable