I went on holiday with two friends in June. We choose this hotel because it was cheap, and we all felt it was good value for money.
Our room was small and basic, but everything was clean. The facilities were all great- there is a very large pool, and then a smaller adults only pool (one of my only complaints is that there were still children around this pool, which was annoying). There was sometimes competition for sunloungers, but I think this happens everywhere.
There was a wide selection of food. Some dishes were better than others, and it did get a little repetative, but we never went hungry. The desserts were lovely and the a la cart resturants broke up the routine.
The animation team were lovely, very friendly, they ran activities in the day and performed in shows at night. I don't normally like shows, but I enjoyed them as they were really funny.
If you go with Thompson, and you are bored of sitting round the pool you should definitnately book the 2 day Sahara trip. This was an excellent trip, which sounds a little pricy (about £120) but well worth it for what you get.
Overall, excellent value for money and we had a great week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting an unbeatable situation on a golden sandy beach along the Mediterranean Sea, just a few steps from the vibrant city of Sousse, this luxurious hotel offers the perfect choice for holidaymakers eager to explore something out of the ordinary and spice up their sun holidays with a range of outstanding services. Close to El Kantaoui Marina and just a 30-minute drive from the Monastir International Aiport, the comfortable rooms are spread over 3 floors. Those travellers wishing to enjoy full privacy may prefer the comfortable bungalows overlooking the pools or the beach and providing its own terrace. Guests staying at this establishment may find a wide range of dining options including international cuisine, Tunisian specialities and different bars offering the best place to share moments with the family or friends. The magnificent water park offers the young ones the best place to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Thalassa Sousse Resort & Aquapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Thalassa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Lti Thalassa Hotel Sousse
- Sousse Lti Thalassa Hotel
- Thalassa Sousse