Here follows an honest review of Thalassa Hotel.
We booked with First choice and pad under £1300 for two weeks all inclusive for 2 adults and 1 child.
The hotel is in a good location next to beach and a short distance to other resorts and the marina, being around half an hour to transfer from airport.
The hotel has been updated in the main areas and the food is okay.
The Tunisian workers are fantastic and go to extreme lengths to make you feel welcome and to ensure you have a great holiday.
The rooms are cleaned daily and the service is good all round plus even better if you tip. Average tip is 2 Tunisian dinars and there are 2.65 to the pound so about 80p.
The bars are good and drink is plentiful, bartenders are your best friends!!
The water park and other facilities are great and the kids will love it.
The entertainment team (animation team) are really friendly and try to get you involved, if you don't want to that's also fine and they wont hassle you but they are truly nice people and want you to enjoy your stay.
First choice adviser Craig is a nice guy and will answer any questions and sort out problems for you.
Rooms are a little dated and could do with a revamp and gets busy at on Saturday nights when locals arrive, but this doesn't happen every week.
Could do with a little more variety in the buffet restaurant as after 2 weeks you can see a pattern.
But i must stress there is something for everyone and the a la Carte restaurants are nice.
would book this hotel again as you will have a great time.
hope this helps
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting an unbeatable situation on a golden sandy beach along the Mediterranean Sea, just a few steps from the vibrant city of Sousse, this luxurious hotel offers the perfect choice for holidaymakers eager to explore something out of the ordinary and spice up their sun holidays with a range of outstanding services. Close to El Kantaoui Marina and just a 30-minute drive from the Monastir International Aiport, the comfortable rooms are spread over 3 floors. Those travellers wishing to enjoy full privacy may prefer the comfortable bungalows overlooking the pools or the beach and providing its own terrace. Guests staying at this establishment may find a wide range of dining options including international cuisine, Tunisian specialities and different bars offering the best place to share moments with the family or friends. The magnificent water park offers the young ones the best place to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Thalassa Sousse Resort & Aquapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Thalassa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Lti Thalassa Hotel Sousse
- Sousse Lti Thalassa Hotel
- Thalassa Sousse