The hotel and grounds itself is lovely and clean.Room had a massive comfortable bed and balcony for sitting.Restaurant was fine but the chairs could be replaced as some were dirty,wobbly or in need of fixing or restoration.Plates and bowls were all chipped.Food was ok but after a week it became repetitive.Some slides in the aqua park were closed sometimes as there wasn't enough water flow and a few guests getting hurt.Lifeguards at the slides were leaving their posts and using the slides themselves rather than concentrating on the safety of the guests.Animation team too busy sometimes chatting up girls and girl in the dj booth with one of them.Young guests allowed behind bar helping themselves to drinks and causing problems for guests etc.Eventually security had to remove them from behind bar.This hotel could be really great with a little bit of restoration and some staff concentrating on their jobs.We had to wait a day and a half to get our safety deposit box unlocked so that we could use it.Disorganised in parts.Our waiter Abdessalem Rmili in restaurant was very helpful and friendly as was the young man in the american bar who made the special cocktails.Some bars would run out of drinks.we noticed a smell in the room sometimes a bit like drains and smell of drains in complex.Its a shame because with some changes this could be a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting an unbeatable situation on a golden sandy beach along the Mediterranean Sea, just a few steps from the vibrant city of Sousse, this luxurious hotel offers the perfect choice for holidaymakers eager to explore something out of the ordinary and spice up their sun holidays with a range of outstanding services. Close to El Kantaoui Marina and just a 30-minute drive from the Monastir International Aiport, the comfortable rooms are spread over 3 floors. Those travellers wishing to enjoy full privacy may prefer the comfortable bungalows overlooking the pools or the beach and providing its own terrace. Guests staying at this establishment may find a wide range of dining options including international cuisine, Tunisian specialities and different bars offering the best place to share moments with the family or friends. The magnificent water park offers the young ones the best place to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thalassa Sousse Resort & Aquapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Thalassa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Lti Thalassa Hotel Sousse
- Sousse Lti Thalassa Hotel
- Thalassa Sousse