Our first time in Tunisia was wonderful. The hotel was clean and less tatty than expected after reading other reviews, a good, clean bathroom is important to us and this hotel didn't disappoint. The air con wasn't great and was being turned off the day we left dispute there being a freak heatwave of an average of 45°. The pools are lovely and cleaned regularly, the sun loungers are very much in need of some padding. The location is excellent as long as you only go left... go right and there's a high chance of being mugged, 4 people didn't heed the advice given by the reps and were injured, 1 older lady rather seriously. There is a taxi rank right outside the hotel and taxis are very cheap and can be negotiated. The majority of the staff were lovely except for the THEIF!! Our suitcase was broken into and money stolen from our wallets, despite having 2 combination locks on. We reported this incident to the hotel manager who couldn't have cared less. Fortunately the woman who v organises the restaurants offered to help us. Only one person had cleaned our room, this person then hadn't turned in to work during the 3 days between the money going missing and our departure date. Despite leaving contact details with the hotel and rep we were never informed of the outcome. Sadly this ruined what otherwise would have been as perfect holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting an unbeatable situation on a golden sandy beach along the Mediterranean Sea, just a few steps from the vibrant city of Sousse, this luxurious hotel offers the perfect choice for holidaymakers eager to explore something out of the ordinary and spice up their sun holidays with a range of outstanding services. Close to El Kantaoui Marina and just a 30-minute drive from the Monastir International Aiport, the comfortable rooms are spread over 3 floors. Those travellers wishing to enjoy full privacy may prefer the comfortable bungalows overlooking the pools or the beach and providing its own terrace. Guests staying at this establishment may find a wide range of dining options including international cuisine, Tunisian specialities and different bars offering the best place to share moments with the family or friends. The magnificent water park offers the young ones the best place to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Thalassa Sousse Resort & Aquapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Thalassa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Lti Thalassa Hotel Sousse
- Sousse Lti Thalassa Hotel
- Thalassa Sousse